Thursday, October 15, 2009

17 Days Left!


First Off sorry I was away I got real sick! But I am back!

Only 17 more days till my favorite HELL"a"Day Halloween! One movie I have to watch every year is 1994's "The Crow" this movie was so fucking big when it came out thanks in large part to the death of its star on set Brandon Lee (Son of Bruce Lee) But the movie is real good! Based on James O'Barr's 1989 comic of the same name it is probability one of the best comic book movies ever made! Goth's to this day dress up like The Crow we at lest up in till last year and now they all dress like Heath Ledger's Joker!

And don't miss out on The Crow's Soundtrack! It had a huge influence on my musical taste growing up! It's moody tones are sure to give you chills the Halloween!



On T.V Tonight ( Canada, Ont, Rogers) CH.169 @ 8:00pm Poltergeist II: The Other Side


Find You In Your Fears!
~The MageWind









No comments:

Post a Comment