Thursday, October 1, 2009

31 Days Left!

Only 31 more days till my favorite holiday........Halloween! No Gifts! No get-to-gethers! Just Ghosts & Gools Oh and Candy! But I do have my own traditions every year starting October 1st I try and watch at lest one scary movie a day.

3 years ago I did a Blog about it ( blogs.myspace.com/sluttynik ) Just reviewing all the movies I watched that year. Last Year there was no Blog But That year I am Back With

The MageWinds Spooky Things BOO-LOG!

Everyday (or as close to) I will Make a Movie, Music, Comic, Game, Web-site or whatever recommendation to help you get in to a Spooky mood........So On With The "BOO-LOGING"

31 Day's Left.......

It scares me that there making this but A Nightmare on Elm Street (the remake) One Of my favorite movies of all time gets an update But I have to say the Trailer looks not to bad! But Do your self a fever and cheek out the origanal tonight! or if you live in Canada tonight on T.V you can catch a Prom Night Marathon starting at 11:00 PM (Ont Time) on Rogers Ch307 thats right Prom Night 1-4 don't miss it!










Oh and For Today's Music recommendation I cant find a real version but hear is some remix ofNightmare On My Street By DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince



Find You In Your Fears
The MageWind

No comments:

Post a Comment